This site uses embedded maps, that means you can left click on a map, zoom in, zoom out, move around
the map and even switch between; Map, Satellite, Terrain or Earth view. Try it out!

Tour Route

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Enroute

The group meets up in Everett Washington Saturday. I arrived Thursday evening so that I could join some friends, also from LA, who happen to be in town, to visit the Music Experience. I also want to visit the Boeing assembly plant in Everett where Boeing builds most of the commercial airliners including the new 787 Dreamliner.I have tickets for the 3PM tour of the plant.

Jim and Lauri Young will be on the tour the same three week as I am. We're planning dinner Friday night in Seattle and off to Everett Saturday.

The tough part of getting ready for a trip like this is packing. You don't want to forget something necessary, but you don't what to carry too much. One of the nice things about this trip is that all the bags are carried every day by Cycle America, but everything must fit into two bags.

I spent quite a bit of time updating my packing list from a couple of different lists and sources. A link to the list that I used for this trip is at the following link:  http://www.coxintl.com/northwest-2010/2010-north-west-coast-tour-brian.pdf

2 comments:

  1. We were baaaaaad tonite, Bry!! Are the mountains looking like our stock charts?! All downhill or ramping up support?! Happy Riding! Barb and Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching your every move (if ONLY!). Keep those winds from the West.

    ReplyDelete